My second gunpla model and my first attempt at legitimate weathering, which thankfully came much easier thanks to my experience painting miniatures. I really, really like the HG Leo kit; not only is it a quick and easy build, it also shows you what you're doing wrong w/r/t nubs and clipping because of the pervasive green.
- black and grey gundam markers for panel-lining
- heated screw for beam and sword damage
- grey and silver dry brushes
- brown paint mixed w/ citadel typhus corrosion for rust effect
- testors dullcote top coat
- vallejo gloss varnish on sword